Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer Twitter Backgrounds

Summer is nearly here and it is time to update your wardrobe!!  Don't worry....you don't even need to shave your legs for these summer beauties.  Enjoy one of my brand new summer themed Twitter backgrounds!!

Adding new backgrounds to twitter is super easy.  First, to download one of the twitter background below right click on the image and select "Save Link As...."  Just keep in on your desktop for now.   Next, log into your account and click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner.  Then click on "design" along the top.  Finally scroll all the way down and Click on "Change Background Image". You can now select the image you just saved and hit "Save Changes"  Easy as Pie!!

You are now officially ready to tweet at the beach or poolside!!









6 comments:

  1. Hi Krista!
    Just stopping by via "Adventures of WannaBe SupahMommy" and your AWESOME giveaway!
    Got to tell you, it looks like Supah was right: you're on the right track to "pioneering" the blog industry! Even if I don't win the giveaway, am interested in learning a bit more about what you offer and accompanying prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You do amazing work. I'm hoping I win Supah's giveaway, but if not I might have to find a job sooner so I can get something done by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna try to win my BFF one of your designs over @ Supahmommy's, love the summer themes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Supah Mommy. I love the dandelion background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am your newest follower on your blog would love for you to follow me back. Thanks Feel free to Like or Follow me on my other media sites!!!

    http://taracl2010.blogspot.com, my blog join my site please!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete